Last updated: July 12, 2016
Use and Conduct Restrictions
Your permission to use the Site is conditioned upon the following Use Restrictions and Conduct Restrictions: You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- Post any comment that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
- Post any comment that advertises and/or promotes a business, product, or service;
- Use the Service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- Attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- Use another user’s account without permission;
- Provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service; make any automated use of the Service, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- Bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Service or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider or crawl the Service, or harvest or manipulate data; or
- Publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
Violation of Use Restrictions
If any visitor, employee, contractor, or user violates the use restrictions for Clean Air Partners’ website, Clean Air Partners reserves the right to block use and/or seek damages and other remedies to the full extent of the law.
Links to Other Web Sites and/or Materials
The Service may contain links to third party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Clean Air Partners.
Clean Air Partner has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. All users of the Site acknowledge and agree that Clean Air Partners shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
The Service and all of its original content on the web site are the sole property of Clean Air Partners and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate national and international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
The service is provided “As Is.” Without warranty of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing, Clean Air Partners expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, regarding the service including without limitation any warranty or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, security, accuracy, and non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, Clean Air Partners makes no warranty or representation that access to or operation of the service will be uninterrupted or error free. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your own downloading and/or use of files, information, content, or other material obtained from the service. Some jurisdictions limit or do not permit disclaimers of warranty, so this provision may not apply to you.
Limitation of Damages; Release
To the extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Clean Air Partners, its affiliates, director or employees, or its licensors or partners, be liable to you for any loss of profits, use or data, or for any financial, indirect, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, however arising, that result from (A) the use, disclosure, or display of your user content; (B) your use or inability to use this service; (C) the service generally or the software or systems that make the service available; or (D) any other interactions with Clean Air Partners or any other user of the service, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, and whether or not Clean Air Partners has been informed of the possibility of such damage and even if a remedy set fourth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions limit or do not permit disclaimers of liability, so this provision may not apply to you.